Luby Equipment is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Even if we don't have a position open that matches your qualifications, send us your resumé.
Luby Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status. Luby Equipment provides a drug-free workplace for all employees.
Looking for experienced service techs at all locations
Submit your resume at the link above
Reports to: Sales Manager
Summary: The Sales Representative will be responsible for the sale, leasing, and rental of all new and used CASE Construction and Takeuchi equipment throughout an assigned area within the dealer territory. This individual will be motivated and committed to meeting customers' needs, growing market share, maintaining established levels of gross profit, and exceeding unit sales targets.
- Manage the entire sales process ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Work with customers and prospects to provide solutions to their equipment needs.
- Quote, negotiate, and close on all sales and rental opportunities.
- Track and forecast proposals, manage market awareness, and document lost sales within the CRM software.
- Ensure that equipment is delivered on a timely basis and meets all the conditions of the sale.
- Work with all departments to swiftly respond to any customer service issues.
- Manage and maximize all rental conversions.
- Provide on-site expertise for demonstrations, machine inspections, and technical support.
- Attend training and sales meetings to stay current with equipment offerings and sales promotions.
- Proven work experience within the construction equipment industry in a territory management role.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Strong work ethic and team first mentality.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office proficient, and CRM software experience.
- High school degree; BS degree in Business or related field would be preferred.