CASE CX15EV Electric Mini Excavator
The 1.5 metric ton CX15 EV is a dynamic electric mini excavator that is easy to transport, fits through almost every entryway for work indoors or outdoors, and features the same working performance as a diesel machine — all while delivering the core benefits of electrified construction equipment: no emissions, reduced noise, and less lifetime maintenance thanks to the elimination of the diesel engine.
CASE Mini Excavators models: CX17C, CX30C, CX37C, CX42D, CX57C, CX60C
GO ANYWHERE. HEAR EVERYTHING.
CASE electric mini excavators are easy to transport and allow you to work indoors thanks to zero emissions output, and the quiet operation improves communications between operators and other workers on site.
FULLY FEATURED CONTROLS
CASE electric minis deliver the same power and performance as diesel-powered machines, with the ability to choose operating modes, adjust control precision, and run/control attachments to get the job done right.
ATTACHED TO SUCCESS
Attachments allow you to do more with your CASE mini excavator with standard auxiliary hydraulics and an optional 2nd auxiliary circuit + the ability to set and save flow settings for optimal performance.
REDUCE DOWNTIME AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
Simplified daily checks with no diesel, no engine oil, no coolant and no emissions technology help reduce downtime and make these machines extremely easy to own and operate.
- 12-volt electrical system
- Heavy-duty battery
- Ignition key, which opens every machine lock
- Electronic display and controls
- 3 pre-set Control modes
- Electronic flow setting for every mode and auxiliary circuits
- On-board battery charger (120 VAC)
- Control pattern mode
- Joysticks with Electro-Hydraulic proportional controls
- Electro-Hydraulic proportional swing control
- 1st Auxiliary (AUX1) circuit with Electro-Hydraulic proportional control
- Boom Lift cylinder and dozer blade cylinder protection
- Helical Gear Pump
- Bio-hydraulic oil and lubricants
- Rubber belt tracks
- 2-speed travel with Automatic Shift Down (from 2nd to 1st gear if more traction is required) and Shift Up
- Fully hydrostatic drive system
- Sealed and lubricated track rollers
- Track Tensioner Hydraulic adjustment with grease
- Standard LED working lights (boom)
- Standard arm: 3 ft 4 in (1.02 m)
- Standard Dozer Blade
- Tiltable Roll-bar (ROPS/TOPS)
- Optional canopy (FOPS Level 1)
- Vinyl seat w/ mechanical suspension
- Height adjustable arm rests
- Controls cut-out lever (safety lever)
- 2 in (51 mm) Seat belt
- Bottle/ cup holder
- Keyed locks common w/ starting key
- Document glove box
- Slewing locking lever
- Auxiliary electrical socket
- Control Panel
- Travel Levers
- Travel foot pedals
- EH joysticks for boom, arm, bucket, and swing
- Emergency stop button
- Boom swing roller switch
- Auxiliary hydraulics roller
- Ignition switch
- Blade control lever
- Display includes:
- Hydraulic Oil Temp
- Machine hours
- Warning Indicators
- Message area
- Function Indicators
- Work modes
- Motor speed
- Battery level indicator
- Fast drive indicator
- Equipment selection
- Control mode
- Swing boom – 60° left/70° right
- Standard counterweight
- Extendable undercarriage
- Operator manual
- Document box and Tool kit for maintenance
- CASE SiteWatch™ Telematics – includes hardware and a 5-yr Advanced data subscription for 2-way communication
- Base warranty coverage: 2-Year/2,000-Hour Full Machine Limited Warranty
- 3 Year Electric Powertrain Warranty – (includes all electric powertrain system components – battery, motors, inverters, etc.)
Electric excavators can find applications in various construction and earthmoving projects where traditional diesel-powered excavators are commonly used. The adoption of electric excavators can bring several advantages to these applications, including reduced emissions, lower operating costs, and quieter operation. Here are some potential applications for electric excavators:
- Urban Construction: Electric excavators are well-suited for construction projects in urban areas where noise and air pollution are concerns. Their quieter operation and zero emissions can make them more suitable for construction projects near residential or commercial areas.
- Indoor Construction: Electric excavators are suitable for indoor construction projects such as building renovations, indoor demolition, and tunnel construction, where exhaust fumes from diesel engines would be problematic.
- Road and Highway Construction: Electric excavators can be used for tasks like digging trenches, excavating for road foundations, and other earthmoving activities on road construction sites. Their reduced noise levels can contribute to a safer and less disruptive work environment in densely populated areas.
- Utility Work: Electric excavators can be employed in utility maintenance and installation projects, including digging trenches for laying utility lines (such as water, gas, or electricity) in urban and suburban areas.
- Landscaping: Electric excavators can be used for landscaping tasks like digging holes for planting trees, creating ponds, or reshaping the terrain for aesthetic or functional purposes.
- Demolition: Electric excavators can be used in demolition projects to dismantle structures, remove debris, and clear sites for new construction. Their quieter operation can be advantageous in minimizing disruption to nearby areas.
- Mining: While heavy-duty mining activities might still rely on diesel-powered machinery, smaller-scale mining operations and quarrying activities could benefit from the adoption of electric excavators due to their lower environmental impact and potential cost savings.
- Environmental Projects: Electric excavators can be used in environmentally sensitive areas where minimizing disturbance and pollution is critical, such as wetlands restoration, wildlife habitat construction, and conservation projects.
- Residential Construction: Electric excavators can be employed for various tasks in residential construction, including foundation excavation, basement construction, and landscaping for new housing developments.
- Infrastructure Projects: Electric excavators can play a role in infrastructure projects like building bridges, overpasses, and underpasses, where their reduced emissions can help maintain air quality in the vicinity.