Gold Package (Plus Package)
- High Speed Limited Slip Differential Axles
- Creep Speed
- Cold Weather Batteries with Block Heater
- Front Electrical Socket
- Base and Deluxe Cab w/ heater, Key start, Articulated power steering w/ tilt column, Full adjustable, cloth suspension seat, Foot throttle, Single joystick w/ electronic speed shift control F/N/R switch and proportional loader control, Cup holder, Retractable seat belt, Storage tray on Deluxe Cab, Sun screen – front, Opening side window, Dome light, Wipers – front and rear, 12-volt auxiliary power, Lighter cigar and ashtray, Pocket cellular phone, Coat hook; External rearview mirrors, Loader control lockout.
- Electronic information center
- Displays/Gauges: Vehicle speed, Hourmeter, Floating functionality on, Clock, Vehicle directions, Gear number engaged, PM Catalyst icons.
- Indicator lights: Main hydraulic enabled, Turn light – left and right, Rear work lamps, Work lamps, Main high beam, Side lights, Stop, Warning signal, Rabbit, Hand brake, Brake fluid level, Quick coupler on, Ride Control on, Creep speed, PM Catalyst, Low fuel level, Clogging air filter, Engine oil pressure, Glow plug, Alternator changing
- Audible alarms: Caution alarm, Critical alarm, Backup alarm
- NOTE: If equipped w/ option.
- FPT F5H FL463 C*F004
- Fuel filter with water trap
- Dual element air cleaner
- Z-Bar loader linkage
- Single control for lift and tilt
- Positive hold float
- Hydraulic attachment coupler:
- Skid steer compatible/horizontal pin compatible
- 4-wheel drive
- Open – front and rear axles
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Single joystick with electronic speed shift control F/N/R switch and proportional loader control
- Outboard planetary axles
- Dry disc brakes
- Mechanical parking brake
- Hydraulic remote control
- 3-spool loader control valve
- 3 Diagnostic quick couplers
- Front and rear fenders
- Lights: 2 Front driving headlights – high/low beam, 2 Rear flood lights, 2 Stop tail lights and backup light, Front and rear turn signal/flash
- Drawbar pin
- Articulation locking pin
- Tie-down and Lift-up point – front and rear
- Backup alarm
- Wired for radio
- Bucket position indicator
- Creep speed 0 – 3.1 mph (5 kph)
- TeleScop adjustable steering column on Deluxe Cab
- Rotating beacon
- Limited slip – front and rear axles
- Mechanical coupler
- Horizontal pin coupler
- Air conditioning
- Radio ready antenna and speakers
- Additional auxiliary flow: Max. 22.5 gpm @ 2500 RPM @ 3,626 psi (Max. 85 L/min @ 2500 RPM @ 25 000 kPa)
- Optional High flow: Max. 34.3 gpm @ 2500 RPM @ 2,901 psi (Max. 130 L/min @ 2500 RPM @ 20 000 kPa)
- Buckets – see performance data: General purpose standard, General purpose light material, 4-IN-1®
- STD forks
- Tiltable Ride Control
- Auto Ride Control
- Return to dig
- 14.5-20MPT-04 MITAS
- 365/80 R20 SPT9 L2(DL.)
- 365/70 R18 SPT9 L2 DUNL. – Standard
- 12.5-20 MPT10 PR L2 GDY.
- 12.5-20 10PRMPT04TBL MITAS
- 365/80 R20 EM MITAS
- 365/70 R18 EM MITAS
- Tool box
- Counterweight: 330 lb (150 kg), Mounts on rear chassis
Tier 4 Final
HPCR, EXTERNAL CEGR WITH PM CATALYST
Why this solution: This compact and powerful 21F meets emissions regulations with a maintenance-free, non-DPF Tier 4 Final engine solution – another way the new F Series helps you do more while requiring less.
How it works: The high-pressure common rail (HPCR) system electronically controls fuel injection for greater fuel economy. Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (CEGR) cools and blends exhaust gasses with fresh air for combustion. This lowers temperatures and dramatically reduces NOx emissions, but produces more particulate matter.
The particulate matter is managed by the Particulate Matter Catalyst (PM Catalyst), which is made up of a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a high-efficiency flow-through filter. The DOC converts emissions into neutral gasses and the filter holds particulate matter while heat from the exhaust burns it off.
What this means to you: This solution is maintenance-free, requiring no costly Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) to maintain/replace and no new fluids to add.
Powered by an FPT engine.
Base & Extended Warranty Coverage
1 Year / Unlimited Hour Full Coverage Base Warranty
Engine Warranty – Warrants all internal, lubricated parts that are captured between the valve cover and oil pan, cylinder block and head, exhaust manifold, front cover and flywheel housing, turbocharger, engine oil cooler and water pump.
Purchased Protection Purchased Protection Plan is an extension of the factory base and extended coverage available at an additional cost. Your CASE dealer can help determine and customize the plan that fits your needs. Plans are available at any month/hour amount on CASE Compact Wheel Loader models.
Purchased Protection Plan is an extension of the factory base and extended coverage available at an additional cost. Your CASE dealer can help you determine the plan that best fits your needs. Plans are available up to three-years / 5,000 hours on CASE Compact Track Loader models.
Please see your CASE dealer for limitations, exclusions, and confirmation of policies in effect. The CASE Warranty remains in effect during the Warranty Period if the owner performs the required maintenance at the recommended intervals outlined in the product’s operator’s manual and the unit is operated within its rated capacity. Genuine CASE service parts or CASE approved service parts that meet CASE specifications must be used for maintenance and repairs.